Who needs a low SAC rate???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone has way too much free time! LMAO

Me? She never left. I was talking about the tank prank.

no, Jay's he keeps saying he is busy 'cause his wife is finally home...I guess not judging from the amount of time he spent on that pic

Scuba and Dream:
I did my math wrong it's ~240cf @ ~3200 PSI...(which I am fine with too...muahaha)
I don't suppose you would mind filling an identical set to the same pressure? Would you?:D

Well, I guess not really identical....I got a call today from the hydro testing place and they asked if they had been treated with chrome. I guess that rust-oleum I put over the ZRC was a little shiny.

onfloat:
I don't suppose you would mind filling an identical set to the same pressure? Would you?:D

Well, I guess not really identical....I got a call today from the hydro testing place and they asked if they had been treated with chrome. I guess that rust-oleum I put over the ZRC was a little shiny.

LoL...I'll fill'em :)

onfloat:

Pictures!!! We want pictures!!! please :)

I took mere minutes providing your free viz on those tanks. I was just looking out for you. On that note, I bet Wildcard would dispose of them for you (for a small fee). :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom