Which piece of gear/equipment do you wish you had bought sooner???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow - this is very interesting to see all the answers and giving me so ideas on my next purchase.

It will be my drysuit, which I don't have yet. I already can't imagine diving another winter without it.

Drysuit for sure... oh yeah, and BP/W

Jet fins and drysuit.

Spring straps.

Jet fins WITH spring straps. Seriously, what can be better?!

Also, the one piece of gear I'm glad I did not buy (although I was tempted) - a fancy, expensive (or AI for that matter) computer. I am extremely happy with my cressi archimedes II. The only other "computers" I will need is a bottom timer (as a backup) and a VR3 (if I ever get into the sort of diving that requires that sort of computer).

My can light. I bought my drysuit within a year, went BP/W in 2. But, I waited 5 years to buy the can, and I should have bought it right away.

My can light. I bought my drysuit within a year, went BP/W in 2. But, I waited 5 years to buy the can, and I should have bought it right away.

Just out of interest, why is the can light so good, is it the sort of diving that you do or something else?

PADI Open Water Diver Manual...

Without it the Wife and I would have never gotten certified, and bought all the necessary toys to go along with the sport.

I'm surprised the government doesn't tax it more seeing it's so much fun!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom