Which piece of gear/equipment do you wish you had bought sooner???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Smaller wing, which I haven't gotten yet. The 55lb that came with my bp/w setup works, but can be a pain to vent at this point. As usual, it was designed to be a "compromise" that would work for singles or doubles. I think I'm going to start shopping for a compatible 30lb-ish singles wing and save this one for when I ever get around to doubles.
All I can tell you is Oxycheq Mach V.
This wing ROCKS!!!

All I can tell you is Oxycheq Mach V.
This wing ROCKS!!!

I second that. Very streamlined wing.

Spring straps are something i have always wanted to buy, but just never have.....i have put a DIY bungee cord on my main set of fins.
Guess i will breakdown and get a real set of spring straps soon.

Re-breather will probally be a long way off if ever.......but a guy can dream.....and even if i don't ever get one...it's good to know others do....so congrats!!!!

Another vote for spring straps- I can't believe how crappy some of the plastic buckles are. It is so nice to just slip the spring over the heel and not worry about it.

the best cheap investment was a $5 slap strap for my and my wife's mask. Now she does not get her hair caught in it (which makes me happy)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom