Which piece of gear/equipment do you wish you had bought sooner???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The bp/w might be in my future - any particular brand - i am fond of dive rite

a couple of folks I know just got OxyChecq BP/W - they seem to like them.
that is what I will probably go with too.

Tanks. For half of the first summer that I was diving regularly, I rented tanks. The cost of renting them adds up quick, and you dive less if you have to drive 45 minutes away to get a tank.

Why did I waste my money on all that open circut gear when I could have a rebreather now?

Fins!

It was slow going until I bought a pair...

You buy them in pairs?? Why didn't I think of that?:11:

Tough question...because I wished I had waited to buy my stuff because I have basically upgraded everything since. I guess the main thing is my Dive Rite Trans Pac. (I did just purchase a cannister light that I can't wait to use.)

My beanie! It has made warm water diving all the more comfortable.

also wet notes.
big fan of those things.

Wet naps are also good... for the post dive wings. :D

Smaller wing, which I haven't gotten yet. The 55lb that came with my bp/w setup works, but can be a pain to vent at this point. As usual, it was designed to be a "compromise" that would work for singles or doubles. I think I'm going to start shopping for a compatible 30lb-ish singles wing and save this one for when I ever get around to doubles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom