Which piece of gear/equipment do you wish you had bought sooner???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubacoots3

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wandering which piece of gear or equipment you wish you hadn't waited to buy?

For me it was a digital camera (sealife mini) I missed tons of great shots to re-live through pictures. Oh well I have one now - better late than never!!!:D

I also wished i had bought a nice 7' smb sooner - it only took one drift dive for me to go buy a nice smb.

Lycra dive socks.

Best $10 bucks I have ever spent. Getting booties on and off is now a 2 second exercise. And it makes them so much more comfortable. Wish I had those years ago!

I second what Almitywife said--my BP/W made diving SO much more comfortable for me!! No more tank valve hitting my head! No more BC floating all around me....it was the most money I spent on diving gear at once, but it was the one thing I wished I had gotten from the start.

Wheelie bag.

I resently bought a dive rite trans pac and i couldn't believe the difference.
it is at the top of my list also - may have to try bpw one day and add it to the list.

BPW (I bought the dreaded Black and Blue one!)

Another GOOD buy was my purchase of Henderson Hyperstretch 7/5mm wetsuit.

Changed the whole experience of donning a wetsuit.

Drysuit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom