Which piece of gear/equipment do you wish you had bought sooner???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sensus Ultra. Just got it in December... wish I had it long ago.

---
Ken

Steel tank. :)

I wish I started with a BP/W set up sooner. I also have the black/blue model...we have three of them in the house currently. There are other options. But the Halcyon has served us well and I see no reason to change from what's working for us.

I wish I started with a wrist computer instead of a console sooner.

Any buying a drysuit increased the amount of diving and enjoyability ten fold.

Seacure mouthpiece.

After trying a bunch of types, and they all caused sores in my mouth ... I can dive with the seacure mouthpiece for hours wihout jaw fatigue!

Man, it's hard for me to choose between my BP/W and my can light. But if I had to, I could dive with some other BC. I wouldn't bother to dive in Puget Sound without my light.

Freedom plate from Eric Sedletzky. My Halcyon BP/W made diving much easier, especially with steel tanks, but the Freedom plate made an even bigger difference. It's more streamlined than other plates and curved to match my spine. I don't even notice a tank on my back. My Halcyon gear now sits in the closet until I need doubles.
Pacific Coast Marine - Boat Repair & Maintenance - Santa Rosa, CA.

Submarine, one atmosphere suit, shark bridle and saddle, gills.

Ok for real this time!! BP/W instead of wasting time and money on that Dacor POS I bought, Zeagle regs instead of wasting time and money on the Poseidon I bought, but the big one is a drysuit. That one could have come A LONG time ago.

I couldn't believe the difference when I switched to my BP/W. It greatly helped my trim and opened my eyes on how over weighted I had been diving. I wish I had done it much sooner. It also felt a lot less encumbered too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom