Where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I'm booked to be in PG from September 13th until October 5th but was looking for recommendations on another spot in the PI to go to if I came into Manila at the beginning of September. Bohol?

Bohol was excellent in '96-'97, but much less so in '02 (saw 10 hammerhead in 3 days first time, 2 in 4 days second time :sad:).

Not really up to speed right now. You considered Malapascua for the threshers? Been on my list a long time.

like pakman said...

...bloody noobs wasting my time. OK, my company's time in fact:D

I'd go to boracay if you were more interested in chilling out on a nice white beach. Don't think the diving is worth it although there might be a couple interesting dives but not enough to want to dive 3+ times a day for a week.

Too bad you're not coming out a week earlier. I've got a week and a half to kill after the workshop on the 30th til Sept. 10. can't decide whether to stick around the philippines, hop over to Palau even though its offseason, or try something in Malaysia/ Indonesia...

Back
Top Bottom