Bohol & Siquijor diving, Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roel123

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I'm looking at making a trip to dive at both Bohol & Siqujor Islands. Has anyone dived there before and can give me advice on what dive spots to choose and which dive shops are good? My friends who have traveled there before recommended Valm Divers in Bohol, and this scuba diving centre in Siqujor.

I really want to scuba dive at Balicasag Island, or would it be better to add on a trip to Apo Island instead? Thanks in advance.

I really want to scuba dive at Balicasag Island, or would it be better to add on a trip to Apo Island instead? Thanks in advance.
This is below what you'd miss skipping Balicasag, IMO best coral reef/fish school diving in the Visayas and far better than Apo island.

As for dive operators on Alona, I'm using Philippines Fun divers who could guarantee me dives on Balicasag, I guess Valm who's active on this board would also be able to do that.

Hi, for Balicasag Island it's recommended to book as far as possible in advance. The demand for tickets is huge, and all dive shops are having trouble securing slots. There are many other good options around Panglao, but almost everyone wants to go to Balicasag Island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom