where to buy dry gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weird sizing. I wear a large mechanics wear glove. Wonder where that puts me? 10.5?

Call the shop tomorrow or use the instant chat feature to leave a message for sizing help

bought a ring system for my D9 drysuit and read about people getting these 10$ gloves but I only seem to find 50+ dollar gloves when searching. what about the heavy duty gloves for doing dishes? will they work? that's the only ten dollar gloves I'm seeing. like these.

https://www.amazon.com/Blues-Extra-...ncoding=UTF8&refRID=WKMRBTPYGHRGJN8G6YMV&th=1
Showa/Atlas gloves and liners ( Smurf blue): Showa Atlas 495 insulated gloves with liners | Seattle Marine

I'd suggest you purchase extra liners (they are cheap)

OP, I just reread your post. Do you want a pullover glove that just stretches over your rings or a glove that gets put into the ring system? I'm brain dead after an exhausting uw nav class today, so I just wanted to clarify.

OP, I just reread your post. Do you want a pullover glove that just stretches over your rings or a glove that gets put into the ring system? I'm brain dead after an exhausting uw nav class today, so I just wanted to clarify.
Put into the rings. They ones Johnn posted are on Amazon for 15$

Also found these that might work good for a little better dexterity.

ThxToms Heavy Duty Latex Gloves, Resist Strong Acid, Alkali and Oil, 14" , 1 Pair https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EAIR384/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_70Lizb2TW2329

I've gotten ones at DRIS that are meant to be worn without liners for $5/pair (orange ones, thin, better dexterity) or $6/pair (blue ones, more durable). I went up to a medium as I wear thin merino wool liners.

Back
Top Bottom