Dry glove comparison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cant argue about the stink, it gets rough if you don't wash them.
But I found them warmer than any of the other liners I have tried. I have the new AR liners now but I haven't had them in the water as of yet.

I’m interested in the AR liners will you let us know what you think about them once you do?

I’m interested in the AR liners will you let us know what you think about them once you do?
Sure. As a general rule, I like most all of my 4e products. There were a few over the years that were rubbish, but I have been pleased with most of them.

I just bought the Waterproof Ultima system for my dry suit and have been researching associated gloves. This is very helpful and I appreciate the time and effort that you put into this.

I just put a set of Showa 660s on my Kubi rings and they're fantastic.

20240124_164743.jpg

Nice comparison. I also use Showa 720s with wool liners and they work well enough.

I'm once again reminding people who struggle to put thicker gloves on their kubi rings to 3d-print the following tool: Becky9

It really makes it a lot easier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom