where oh where

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HonuDiver1059

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's been a long time since I've been on ScubaBoard website, Whooow it sure has gotten out of this world cumbersome. While in certain forum like Classified>exposure suit. there is no search this forum button. I have search all forums for a keyword? Heavens, I only want to see whats for sale. Keyword: USIA

It's pretty easy to get to...

upload_2017-2-24_20-35-11.png

It's been a long time since I've been on ScubaBoard website, Whooow it sure has gotten out of this world cumbersome. While in certain forum like Classified>exposure suit. there is no search this forum button. I have search all forums for a keyword? Heavens, I only want to see whats for sale. Keyword: USIA
Wow - maybe first just ask for guidance without the snark/telling us how complex you find the site to be? As Netdoc just showed you, it's actually quite simple if you actually try.

The search is actually contextual. While in the Claasifieds - Exposure Suit forum, search results will only be displayed for that forum, you have to un-check the box to broaden the search criteria.

Still trying, his tutorial showed me nothing. First from home its not even easy to get to general classifieds. The drop down doesn't seem to be in any clear order.
Found lots and lots of sub cats. I visit many other forum sites and they are what this site used to be when I was a regular. Easy to navigate.
When I finally got to classifieds for exposure suits there was no "search this forum" button? Try it.

It's all good! He's just a bit frustrated with the change. That's OK.
I am still frustrated with Windows 10...I miss Windows 7.

Still trying, his tutorial showed me nothing.

I'll try to make this a bit more detailed for you then...

upload_2017-2-25_7-21-12.png

upload_2017-2-25_7-40-10.png

upload_2017-2-25_7-27-31.png

upload_2017-2-25_7-49-56.png

upload_2017-2-25_7-55-35.png

I get that change can be disturbing and even a bit daunting. We changed from vBulletin to xenForo which really sped up the site and made it available on many more platforms, including mobile devices. I'm glad we made the switch. There are a lot of tasks that are a lot easier under xenForo and only a few that are a bit more onerous. Hopefully this answered your lingering questions. If not, please let me know what you're still having trouble with. Good luck and happy hunting.

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-25_7-19-5.png
    upload_2017-2-25_7-19-5.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 65
  • upload_2017-2-25_7-33-37.png
    upload_2017-2-25_7-33-37.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I am still frustrated with Windows 10...I miss Windows 7.
Windows 10 is a vast improvement over 7 on so many levels. Speed, resources, security, multiple devices and more have all benefited from this release. I love it.

Windows 7 rocks....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom