where oh where

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Windows 10 is a vast improvement over 7 on so many levels. Speed, resources, security, multiple devices and more have all benefited from this release. I love it.
Maybe someday I will too. My luck it will be when Windows 12+ is the new standard. :)

well I saved the page as I see it as a pdf. but not sure how I can upload it to show anyone. But believe me I DON'T have a search button where you show it.
I am in the HOME>COMMUNITY>SCUBA MARKET PLACE>ScubaBoard Classified section>... Then below that is
Classifieds: Exposure Suits
And that is the page I'm on, with no such search button. There is a "search forums" button over towards the left but than I have to go thru a whole gamut of steps to search the forum I am all ready in??

Classifieds: Exposure Suits

And maybe while you guys are trying to help the handicapped you can explain to me how to insert simple j.peg's to a post.
When I click the Image button it wants a Image url: I don't believe I have URL's for my j-peg's. Other forum sites I frequently visit go right to a windows explore where I select the folder than files I want to up load. Is this site that much different?
Wow look at that while I was typing this a blue "Upload a File" just popped in between Post Reply and More Option...
So I used it to show the page I am on.

Attachments

• Classifieds_ Exposure Suits _ ScubaBoard.pdf
    145.7 KB · Views: 55
How are you browsing? - what device, browser software and version etc - it could be related to that.

Windows 7 rocks....
For at least 3 more years anyway...

Capture.JPG

Those screenshots were taken off of my laptop running MS Windows 10 and using the latest Chrome Browser. Please make sure your browser is up to date.

I use Chrome and just did an update to see if that helps, Didn't.
Please look at my last post and click the Classifieds: Exposure Suits link. Do you see a search button on the right where netdoc shows it to be?

OK, that's chrome on what platform? It looks like you have a lot turned off and that may just be your problem.

Platform? Are you referring to my operating system?

Platform? Are you referring to my operating system?
Platform meaning PC, Mac, mobile,etc.,... Operating system and version is needed too: Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Windows phone, etc.,

I run on a PC with windows 7 professional service pack1 Does that help
Platform meaning PC, Mac, mobile,etc.,... Operating system and version is needed too: Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Windows phone, etc.,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom