Where are...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
SealSkin, ScubaTexan and Firefyter??? I know I'm slow around here, but geez some folk have vanished completely!

Twlight Zone..............:shocked2:

I haven't seen Mike in a very long time maybe two years or more. I saw Ken at a happy hour in Arlington last spring. Thomas is at Clear Springs pretty regularly. Last time I saw him he told me he was getting a little sick of your attitude. :)

I talked to Thomas last week on the phone and see him sometimes when I go to the Paris Fire Station to get my air tanks filled.
Now Mike ... that's a different story. He's a PI and as such is usually involved in something covert and secret on the trial of a bad guy. In fact... you may have seen him and not even know it.

Sort of like Daisy :wink:

I'm over here! :admingreet:

Just haven't been to the pond in awhile.

I haven't seen Mike in a very long time maybe two years or more.

Craig, I checked my regs. the other day and...there are cobwebs inside the mouthpiece! :shocked2:

Add Austin Space to the list.. He was one of my original Stride and Travis dive buddies but haven't seen him around much either.

Add Austin Space to the list.. He was one of my original Stride and Travis dive buddies but haven't seen him around much either.

Same here. We dove the Comal back at the beginning of summer and I saw him at the campout, but I haven't seen him around since then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom