Where are...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would be great if both of you made it and we got to meet the lady who puts up with you.. :)

As for the Comal.. I was thinking of trying for a new record for bottom time there.. 4 hours bottom time? I would probably freeze before I ran out of air..

Yes, but I won't have it before next weekend most likely.

Janet has to work Sunday night the 13th. What time does Sunday part end? If it ends early we'll probably sign up if I can talk her into it (since she has to work 7p-7a), otherwise I'm gonna pass on this bc she wants to take this too.

Janet has to work Sunday night the 13th. What time does Sunday part end? If it ends early we'll probably sign up if I can talk her into it (since she has to work 7p-7a), otherwise I'm gonna pass on this bc she wants to take this too.

It doesn't go all that late on Sunday. But you can ask at the dive shop where you plan to sign up.

I'm hoping there'll be opportunities to dive there over Christmas and New Year.

- John

I just called Tom's and they said they show Sunday to be 8-11 AM. Noon at the latest. So, you're good to go on that account.

That may work out then, I'll verify w/Eric before we sign up (sent him an email already) -- cranky Janet is scary and mean, I fear for her patients if she doesn't get sleep before work :shocked2:

j/k

---
Edit: We're signed up...see you guys nice and early Saturday :D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom