Where are...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen Firefyter several times diving at CSSP this past summer/fall!

Here!! Hey David and Carrie!

Was in Canada til mid October, then started a new job and have only had time for one day of diving at Travis. So my mind has been elsewhere - but I really wants to get back into the water, and start tuning in here regularly.

Going to take the Aquarena science diver class one of these weekends (this weekend's class got canceled). That'll get me out in the winter months, in their lovely warm water.

Good to hear from you!
Let me know when you are going to take it. I was considering taking the class this weekend as well but thanks for the heads up.

Here!! Hey David and Carrie!

Was in Canada til mid October, then started a new job and have only had time for one day of diving at Travis. So my mind has been elsewhere - but I really wants to get back into the water, and start tuning in here regularly.

Going to take the Aquarena science diver class one of these weekends (this weekend's class got canceled). That'll get me out in the winter months, in their lovely warm water.

Hey...there you are. Let us know when you go out. David keeps saying he's going to take the class, so he can come dive with us.

Carrie

I have to check those dates but I may take the class with you as well.

May have to join yall if there is room.

-Alex

Call over to Tom's Scuba, Diving for Science Class

I'm thinking about going out as a DM for this class. Now that it gets dark early, the last dive on Saturday is a night dive. Spring Lake is fantastic after dark.

Carrie

Back
Top Bottom