What is your LDS and WHY? (Phoenix Area)

Dive shops

• All Wet Scuba

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • AquaBlue Sports

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • El Mar Diving Center

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Inland Water Divers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NDepth Scuba

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ocean Planet Scuba

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Oasis Divers

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Paradise Scuba

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Saguaro Diving & Sports

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Scuba Sciences

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Scuba Specialties

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Sports Chalet

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just because a particular shop does something wrong doesn't mean you should write off PADI. As with any agency, there are good shops and bad shops, just like there are good instructors and bad instructors.

i have looked at the PADI shops close to me and the SSI shops too and i chosed to go to the SSI shop and not the PADI shops
it is not PADI that i am not happy with it is the shops if i do not trust the staff then i will not do a class with the shop if i could trust the staff at the PADI shop i would do the dive master class at one of them
do not get me wrong i do like PADI but i trust the SSI staff

Well then, instead of making it a PADI v. SSI thing, just make it a shop v. shop. It just happens to be that the shops you have dealt with are affiliated with those 2 agencies. I've dealt with a NAUI shop that did everything but impress me once. I will never go to that shop again, but I don't come one here talking about that NAUI shop. From everything I've heard about NAUI, and even experienced, NAUI is a good organization. But everyone has their bad apples. The way your post is written makes it sound like you're agency bashing.

i think all of the shops have good thing and bad thing going on in them some have bad management and some have good management but if a shop has some thing bad in it and do not try to fix it then it makes the hole shop look bad and no one will go to that shop but if a shop has some thing bad in it and thay try to fix it then it makes the shop look better
if you think you have a shop with no problem then you have a bad shop beclose all shops have some thing bad in it
so for now i go to 3 shop but i will stop going to 1 here soon thay had a vere bad thing happin at there shop and thay do not thing in needs to be fix i will not name the shop here at all but it is why i am not doing a PADI dive master class

in this threads i was talking abut 3 shop and that 1 shop has the need to fix some thing.

ok now 2 of the shops are padi and one is ssi, so i am still going to 1 padi shop and 1 ssi shop.

i still like padi but have not fond a padi shop that i trust it is the shop

scubadiver1302001:
i think all of the shops have good thing and bad thing going on in them some have bad management and some have good management but if a shop has some thing bad in it and do not try to fix it then it makes the hole shop look bad and no one will go to that shop but if a shop has some thing bad in it and thay try to fix it then it makes the shop look better
if you think you have a shop with no problem then you have a bad shop beclose all shops have some thing bad in it
so for now i go to 3 shop but i will stop going to 1 here soon thay had a vere bad thing happin at there shop and thay do not thing in needs to be fix i will not name the shop here at all but it is why i am not doing a PADI dive master class

in this threads i was talking abut 3 shop and that 1 shop has the need to fix some thing.

ok now 2 of the shops are padi and one is ssi, so i am still going to 1 padi shop and 1 ssi shop.

:confused:

scubadiver1302001:

Perhaps this would help...

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Home-Education/Online-Grammar-Checker.shtml

It might make your posts a little easier to follow for some of us.

Let's give Thomas a little latitude, eh? It is nice to see him here in the AZ Forum. Seems like we've met in person... sometime ago at my shop.

I will add that we have a pretty solid DM course at Scuba Specialties. In addition to that, our staff is quite trustworthy. But we are a pretty good ways from where you live, Thomas. Sciences would be a lot closer and probably more convienient... especially the store downtown.

ok i will not do any more posting seeing thay some of you all can not under stand the ones i have done

ps i wite at a third grade level

i have a learning disabblite but you did not need to know that did you all

My suggestions was a serious one, not a joke- and it was done in the hope you would continue to post. It was suggested as a tool to make your posts a little clearer, and so we could understand exactly what you are trying to say.

If you'd like some assistance posting, PM me and I'll be happy help as much as I can.

Thomas... these are good guys...forgive and forget.

We don't want you to leave. At least you post. We just had a huge recruiting drive and I bet we won't hear from 99.9% of these folks ever again.

Stick with us... and keep sharing your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom