What happened to Thanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver:
You're missing the fact that the ability to thank posts was completely revoked because of that.

I haven't missed that at all, but that function was restored. The thanks count was removed because "it caused a lot of problems that weren't obvious from the outside looking in." I'm still trying to understand what those problems were.

Cave Diver:
And his point was the reason why the thanks got removed in it's entirety. Apparently he forgot that.

Thanks was removed because you answered a question about the thanks count with information about thanks several months after it happened?

You'll get a headache trying to make sense of all this, Walter! :)

I haven't missed that at all, but that function was restored. The thanks count was removed because "it caused a lot of problems that weren't obvious from the outside looking in." I'm still trying to understand what those problems were.

Thanks was removed because you answered a question about the thanks count with information about thanks several months after it happened?

Thanks for clearing that up, Walter.

Thanks for clearing that up, Walter.

I find your thanks to Walter offensive. Take it back :wink:

Since this thread is in the Cozumel forum, shouldn't we be talking about a "gracias" button?

:rofl3:

:popcorn:

Jax:
You'll get a headache trying to make sense of all this, Walter! :)

It doesn't appear to make sense. So far, there is no evidence that there was ever a reason for removing the thanks count. It looks like someone simply made a mistake and doesn't want to admit it. I could be wrong, but ....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom