Strange Wind

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotta love the guy who has never been there arguing with the guy who has lived there for 32 years about what's normal. :rofl3:
No arguments were had. You don’t have to have ever been to Cozumel to understand tropical weather. I was simply trying to help explain what is going on currently with the weather. You yourself asked in post #2 of this thread for insights regarding what was going on meteorologically.

Regardless, I do hope the winds die down there soon.

Weather disrupting diving sucks. Been there, done that MANY times.

Yeah the difference is you're talking about weather over the entire region, while he is saying this is very abnormal for the localized area of Cozumel.

Yeah the difference is you're talking about weather over the entire region, while he is saying this is very abnormal for the localized area of Cozumel.
GREAT NEWS, TODAY THE 20TH THE PORT IS OPEN…AT LEAST IN THE NORTH.

DAVE DILLEHAY

nvm

I'll leave you all to it. Safe diving!
Not trying to drive you off man, I'm just being a little snarky. What I was trying (ineffectively) to say is that I think you're BOTH right, but you're talking about different things! And everyone is welcome here.

Dave I'm not sure if you noticed but I think your caps lock key is broken. :wink:

That is great news though!
Sorry about that…but at 78 years I'm getting lazy!

Port is open, only from Palancar north.

Back
Top Bottom