What happened to Thanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had to look up ameliorated. Thank you for the new word in my vocab NetDoc.
You could have shared....! :eyebrow:
ame·lio·rat·edame·lio·rat·ing

transitive verb
: to make better or more tolerable

intransitive verb
: to grow better​

I heard there were strippers. Did I miss it? I'd give 2 thanks for strippers for sure...
I miss all the good stuff.....

I missed stripped talk? Damn parenting responsibilities.

I missed stripped talk? Damn parenting responsibilities.

I know, right? Kids get in the way of so much. But if you leave them in the bathroom with a bowl of water and some kibble, the police show up...... Irritating for sure.:D

I know, right? Kids get in the way of so much. But if you leave them in the bathroom with a bowl of water and some kibble, the police show up...... Irritating for sure.:D

You obviously forgot the duct tape.:wink:

You obviously forgot the duct tape.:wink:

That has Other uses, not to wasted on the kids. Jeez, you know these things, Hockey.

That is why windowless rooms in cellars work far better than bathrooms, with window access, from what I hear.

I always thought an old sea chest that locks, with air holes and water/feeding fittings, could be marketed as "The Budget Baby Tender". :D Cheaper than a teen age baby sitter, if you can still find one willing to work at all. :wink:

What??? Something happened to the THANKS??? Man, I miss all the good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom