What do you do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by landlocked

(Cougar! You need to get off the caffine and relax a little. Whew, what a list!) :tease: [/B]

Dear Landlocked

What a concept! Of course to quit the caffeine...I'll have to start first:muscle:
It ain't my fault, I was drawn that way:jessica:
I leave tomorrow for Hong Kong..if I can find a place to dive or someone to dive with there...maybe that will calm things down. " Life is either a grand adventure...or nothing." Hellen Keller
:jump:

Programmer, sixteen years as a mainframe programmer, 10 years as a Network Administrator, now back as a programmer developing and maintaining web pages for a state agency.

I also teach scuba diving for an LDS.

I work for a drug discovery company. I develope chemical libraries that can be anywhere from 1k to 10k compounds for a given reaction. We have a large automated production department and a ton of computational and predictive computer programs that are all used in combination to develope "drug like" molocules.
Not very exciting to most people but it gets my bills paid (barely).

Dkerr

I was a Mortgage Administrator & PA about 2 months ago, then I was a training Cabin Crew and now I am a nothing x

I am a kept woman at the moment. I decided 2 days before the end of my training course that right now I am not ready for the responsibility of moving bombs and holding the lives of 189 passengers. Plus I wasn't prepared to move out of my home with belushi into a shared house with 4 strangers....so here I am being a kept lady again.

Anyone got a job for me????! :wink:

I guess it is about time I stated what I did for a living. I am a Senior Technical Support Services Analyst (2nd Level PC Technician) I am also working towards my MCSE 2000/XP track. That racks up another for the Computer Field.

Lawyer. 'Nuff said... although I did enjoy the discussion a while back on the PADI libel case!

Cougar - know any horseback riding related sites as good as this one is for scuba? I am also a novice rider (like I am a novice diver) and am looking to learn more and find a good stable here in LA.

V.

Registered nurse working in the surgical department. I do a little of everything. Circulating Nurse. Recovery room nurse. Gastrointestinal Lab nurse. Not too mention if they are short some where else in hte hospital I get sent to work Medical/ Surgical, ICU, Transitiona Care, OB, or Psych. Also I do prn work for a home health agency. Lets not forget the most important job, single mom. Love that job the best.
:sun:

Currently in school (Junior) COmmunications degree. I am one of those 21 yr old young males, who have no earthly idea what the hell they are going to do...

Well here is what I do , do now...

I used to own a small computer company that built High end gaming systems, and servers.

Silicon Xtreme was my company, which went belly up.

I am also a Gunsmith on the side, and I do some reloading.

But my current, current job is I am Network Systems Admin in UNIX sytems for Austin Community College, and I think I am about to quit that job for a job with less responsibility, and be a Cashier at my Local Grocery Store!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom