What do you do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I was just thinking that out of all the discussions that we have I can't remember us all saying what we do for a living. I thought it might be interesting to find out.

I will get things started. I am a Securities Examiner for the State. I regulate Brokers and Investment advisors. On the side I do some computer work (MCSE but not actively working in the field)

I look forward to your post.

Chad

Computer Programmer ------ eeessshhhhh thanks for reminding me

I'm a foreman for a drywall contractor. We do Interior and Exterior metal stud framing, Drywall and acoustical ceilings.
Right now we're building a huge store (this is why my spring dive trip got postponed). I'm supervising 6 crews totaling about 30 men. Usually the jobs easy, It's dealing with all the different personalities that can be trying. :wink:

Deputy Sheriff in small agency, which means I wear several hats:
1. Dive Team Coordinator
2. K-9 Officer
3. Computer/Network Administrator
4. Technology Director (just means I get all the cool toys first)
5. Records Management System software developer

I sell Practice management and Electronic Medical record software to all Vision and Medical offices across the US.

(or try too):)

Dave

I'm a graduate student in economics at a large land-grant university. I'm just starting work on my dissertation, in the field of environmental and natural resource economics. Right now my dissertation research is my job (nice to get paid to do research I have to do anyway!). I hope to get a job in academics when I graduate in about a year.

Chris

Television Transmitter engineer. I plan, install and make them work. Job has taken me all over the world. So diving is about the only thing my wife of 33 years can do with me. It is amazing how well we comminicate underwater!

Back
Top Bottom