What do you do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Videographer............

I produce wedding videos, as well as industrial training videos.
I also do a lot of Emergency Management work, but that doesnt pay at all.

Originally posted by randyjoy
Deputy Sheriff in small agency, which means I wear several hats:
6. Getting TexasMike outta to hoosgow....again. :tease:

(wanna hit PK on the 6th?)

Partner (with Dad) for Auto Recycling yard.

Take wrecked vehicles, sell the good parts to insurance companies, body shops, mechanical repair shops, and individuals. A classic "buy low - sell high" business. I can often get a vehicle from the insurance auction for less than $1000, and then make more than $3000 in sales off of it.

But it also saves you (the consumer) money in that you can make the purchase the part you need for 30-60% of retail (aka new car dealership).

I am now at this writting a ;-0 UN employed ;-0 person Resume' availiable upon request

FK....you could always publish a cookbook....and become the Emeril Legasse of Diving!

This is an easy one to answer!

I work for the European Commission (sort of European Government, or at least it tries to be) in Brussels as a mid-management secretary, overly well paid, but more and more boring.

I'm waiting to see if I'm accepted at another office dealing with medical expenses reimbursements, the answer (negative or positive) has now been overdue for a couple of days, and I suppose now I'll have to wait until Tuesday morning due to the long Easter week-end.

Posh title - Technical Consultant. In reality fixing other peoples messes as database programmer in the financial services world.

Certainly pays the diving bills though especially with the current ex-pat package.........

Electronics tech, commercial diver and lots of other stuff.

Most of my commercial diving is inland where I plug pipes, do pipe inspections, clean and repair pipes, fix equipment in water treatment plants etc. It is much nicer to work in a water treatment plant than a waste water treatment plant.:rolleyes:

I also do fabriform concrete pumping both on dry land and underwater.

I have started a company to install and repair electrical and electronic systems on boats.

If you need something done and have money to pay for it, I can either do it or find you someone who can.

I have also been known to build a boat or two, mostly kayaks and small sailboats.

michael

I work for Boeing, kind of what Stone does. The best part is that I get to move to foreign and other exotic locations and stay a year or more. I spent a year in Israel, 18 months in Iceland, two years in Sardinia, two years in Florida (FWB) and 9 years in North Carolina. Everyone of these is good diving, especially NC and Israel. And they paid me to go, go figure...:wink:

I find it very interesting to find out what everyone is doing. Thank you all for posting and I look forward to more.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom