What do you carry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeFerrara:
And a cell phone to call for the beer you forgot.

My kit is prety basic because my first aid training is pretty basic. O2 when diving, pocket mask, bandage material, tape, anticeptic, asprin, antacids and I think that's about all that's in the box.

Mike, with your passionate and strongly worded posts about what is safe and right and so on I am absolutely flabbergasted about your first aid training. Of all the people on the Board other than medical pros I would have thought you would be among the most highly trained.
:D

ArcticDiver:
Mike, with your passionate and strongly worded posts about what is safe and right and so on I am absolutely flabbergasted about your first aid training. Of all the people on the Board other than medical pros I would have thought you would be among the most highly trained.
:D

I'm trained in basic first aid, CPR and O2 administration (for diving emergencies).

z28pwr:
WOW, so if somebody is having an allergic reaction and can't breath I can't let them use my EpiPen ?

I'm not in the medical field therefore I guess If I tried to help somebody I would probably be sued for trying to help. But it just seems wrong to not do anything.. I can't belive this.
If you are really in the back country think about this... an epi pen maybe lasts 10 or so minutes...and that is a big MAYBE...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom