For Sale BEUCHAT Iceberg Pro Drysuit, Hood & Carry Bag - BRAND NEW - XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cocopops

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives

£950.00 (UK Sale)​

Open To (sensible) Offers

Will add the official description below for those that want to read it, but the sale is as follows;

BEUCHAT Iceberg Pro Drysuit, Hood & Carry Bag - XL​

Brand new item, still with original packaging, tags, labels etc but slightly too snug for me and unfortunately I've just missed the returns window for it so have to sell it. Purchased from JC Scuba for £1,066 but it's my fault it can't go back and need to order another one so just want it gone.

Happy to ship anywhere in the world but if outside of the UK then buyer would have to pay for postage (This would have to be quoted using your delivery address at the time) For UK buyers I can either arrange collection/Delivery personally if close enough to me, or next day tracked and insured delivery otherwise, which I will cover the cost of.

Payment best via PayPal (in advance) or if collected/delivered in person then either PayPal or Cash - whichever you prefer.

Any questions then please ask, and I am open to (sensible) offers.

Fastening
The innovative positioning of the zip offers a clear gain in comfort and large freedom of forward movement so that the suit can be put on without assistance.
Full-width chest level horizontal TIZIP Masterseal 10 watertight fastener with preformed external neoprene net protection flap.

Cut
BEUCHAT high quality pre-formed anatomical cut.

Outer material
4 mm high density ultra-flexible ELASKIN X 2.2 neoprene.
High density neoprene is more flexible than pre-compressed neoprene, offering greater comfort and better freedom of movement while preserving the same insulation qualities as compressed neoprene.
It also allows divers to reduce ballast while delivering hydrodynamic results comparable to those of a wet suit.

Inflators
Si-Tech.
Internal protection for increased comfort around valves (chest and arms) plus a deflector function on the chest valve to eliminate discomfort caused by airflow.
The position of the purge button on the arm allows divers to reduce pressure using only one hand.

Dive socks
Flexible elastic multi-size socks.
This extremely comfortable sock allows you to mix and match your suit and sock sizes.
This solution offers improved isothermal protection and a longer suit lifespan than when the dive boot joins the suit at the calf.

Inner material
Double-face jersey.
Elaskin X 6.4 stretch panel in back to simplify undressing.
Interior shoulder straps to ensure a snug anatomical fit at the crotch.

Seals
Bottle-neck style smooth neoprene inner seals for better watertightness.

Collar
Transformable double collar with fastener flap closure.
Anatomical collar seal at base of hood allows free movement of the head without letting in water.

Pocket
Flexible neoprene pocket designed to offer volume with no impact on hydrodynamics.
The pocket can hold a diving mask and other items safely thanks to an attachment ring.

Reinforcements/durability
Supratex 2 knee reinforcements.
Reinforced PU seat panels (sturdy + anti-slip).
Reinforced PU thigh panels.
Reinforced PU shoulder panels.

2 in 1 bag: carry bag and ground sheet
A carry bag that can also be used as a ground sheet.
When using the bag as a ground sheet, remove your dive suit cleanly before positioning it on the sheet. Then simply close the bag with the suit inside and carry it home without getting wet and without wetting the boot of the car.

Beuchat_34-Iceberg-Pro-Dry-Knee-modify.jpg
51fMtaoR0CL._AC_SX679_.jpg
61n1qWhjRCL._AC_SX679_.jpg
71AwCcN635L._AC_SX679_.jpg
71K+P+281nL._AC_SX679_.jpg
712NGqmA5mL._AC_SX679_.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom