What can you do with a Toilet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to see a toilet explode. :D

Drain all the water out of the bowl. Stuff it full of paper/rags/etc and set on fire.
Keep feeding combustibles into it until cherry hot.
FLUSH! :D Be sure to wear armor and safety glasses.

Just kidding. Don't try this at home. It will explode like glass. This stunt was pulled at a jail many, many years ago. An inmate set fire to his toilet and when the guards failed to come in and the smoke started to choke the inmate, he tried to put it out by flushing it. They switched to stainless shortly after that.

An inmate set fire to his toilet and when the guards failed to come in and the smoke started to choke the inmate, he tried to put it out by flushing it. They switched to stainless shortly after that.

Now there's a story worth googling! :D

I vote against the reef idea. Plant a rubber tree in the bowl and put it in your front yard, or launch it with the trebeche. my budies and I built one of those on a campout ounce by lashing logs together, it'll throw it a good ways.

Sad there is only 1 warhammer reference.

We're building a new house here in WA state, and the toilet for the main bath is a Gerber 'Viper'... talk about a manly name for a toilet!

Oysters require a clean hard object to attach to. Safely bust it and dump where oyster can attach. Keep the pieces large if you can.

Let the neighborhood kids paint the thing various colors, break it into pieces, set the pieces in tile-shaped clay, glaze and fire the clay, and sell the resulting tiles on Ebay as a recycled porcelain product. Rinse and repeat with other toilets. You'll keep the sea floor clear of toilets, prevent surface waste, and create a useful and unique building material.

Now, as to my licensing fee for providing the idea....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom