It's 2024, do we have a decent computer yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want a computer that does metric, imperial, and fathoms. In freshwater, fathoms would read as twains.

I love my Teric, when it works. I'm currently on #8 since May 2019. This one has a bad battery, I will be exchanging it before the 2 yr warranty expiries in Jan 26.

I'm still using my Suunto ML from 1987. I tend to use it more than my Orca Edge. 😁
QfeJs4.jpg
So, are you at 78' or 190' with 4 minutes left of NDL while 53 minutes into the dive, and why is there what appears to be an above water image in the background?

:eek:

Or am I reading it wrong?

So, are you at 78' or 190' with 4 minutes left of NDL while 53 minutes into the dive, and why is there what appears to be an above water image in the background?

:eek:

Or am I reading it wrong?
The image shown is taken at the surface post-dive #1 (probably many hours post-dive) which was 53 minutes in length at a max depth of 78(ish) feet. The Computer is scrolling through its dive-planning mode which happens to be at the point where it is telling me I have 4 minutes NDL at 190 feet should I wish to jump back into the water then and there. If I wait a few seconds it will scroll through and tell me my NDL at 30, 40, 50, 60..... feet. :acclaim:

Back
Top Bottom