We've been bad!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebri:
Uh, cause we all need a big internet hug???
I'm only thinking of that store's best interest - what better way to mend the fences than to give away free stuff?:D

It seems there wasn't too much ignoring going on a few days ago!

Dude, no one is taking the bait so just can it already.

So Shark Byte, to change horses in the stream, have you started studying up for rescue yet? I got my book in the mail the other day, with kind of a funny surprise from Scuba.com (go to my blog, http://namabiru.blogspot.com to find out what I'm talking about, I definitely laughed with delight), but haven't started yet. I will, though, so I can shoulder-throw every torture Dive-a-holic throws at me with manical laughter :)

namabiru:
So Shark Byte, to change horses in the stream, have you started studying up for rescue yet? I got my book in the mail the other day, with kind of a funny surprise from Scuba.com (go to my blog, http://namabiru.blogspot.com to find out what I'm talking about, I definitely laughed with delight), but haven't started yet. I will, though, so I can shoulder-throw every torture Dive-a-holic throws at me with manical laughter :)
That's cute! One of my regular dive buddies in SoCal now works for Scuba.com. As for studying, no I haven't I had done most of it back in October (I was supposed to take it then, but had a bad ear infection that week). Now I can't find my Rescue or First Aid books since my daughter cleaned all the junk off the kitchen counter, hopefully she didn't toss it, I have to remember to ask her where she stashed it.

-Garrett

Yeah, at first it kind of threw me, like someone was bored at scuba.com, had had their takeaway Chinese for lunch, and decided to arbitrarily throw their cookie in to give to someone random. I guess because it seems like the type of thing that I would do. But then I realized that it was probably some promotional thing.

Good idea, though. Maybe next year they can do promotional regulators. Kidding, kidding! I'm on this kick for scuba items now, you see.

Yep, hope you can find your book. They're $30 a pop or so.

Wood glue is good for you. I'm pretty sure its DIR.

Oh ya? Sweet! Because I finally got so tempted that I ate the cookie later.

Truth be told, I was enjoying some of that alcohol-added wood glue, so I needed something to complement the alcohol. Believe you me, it was simply delectable. Add The Clash to the mix, and we're having a smashing good time. A real party here in my institutional-style apartment.

shark.byte.usa:
I have absolutely no idea what you two are talking about. :confused:

Glad I'm not the only one! :confused:

Didn't you see my blog entry? I said the cookie tasted like wood glue. Then I made a smart comment about drinking alcohol-added wood glue (beer, I dont' like wood glue based drinks) and how I needed a snack whilst enjoying myself, so I ended up eating the wood glue cookie. So I felt bad for lying on my blog, by saying I didn't eat the cookie when in fact I did... eventually. So I had to confess. So then because a wood-glue based consumable party isn't the same without music, I put The Clash on and am having a smashing good time.

Prego?

ETA--Okay, and the whole DIR thing. It's just a generally smart comment. You know.

Okay, I just went back and read through it. I only looked at the photos before! Actually, I read through the first paragraph, but thought I'd come back to the blog after my visit here. My bad.

It's Saturday night, you live on a college campus, and you're home eating wood glue, drinking wood kool-aid, while listening to the Clash. I think the assimilation has started..... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom