We've been bad!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, the assimilation has started. Because I can't get to the safe ocean to dive.

Yeah, you have to go to the second post. That first ranting post was from this morning, when I opened my ridiculously large box from Costco to discover the tiny thing. I don't normally rant in that fashion, it's mostly an informational thing kept for family/friends who wonder what's going on in my life. Today is special.

Speaking of special, there was a hee-haw moment in the Daily Wildcat. Well, there are many hee-haw moments in the paper, even though the paper is quite good, but anyhoo.

Apparantly They (I don't know who 'they' is really) say that college students are having a real problem with self-centeredness due to this self-esteem movement which took place back in the '80s. The thing that sticks with me is this Kindergarten song, which goes,
(to the tune of Frere Jacques)
I am special
I am special
Look at me
Look at me

Okay, confession. I ate the wood glue cookie in hopes that I could get that damn song out of my head... it's making me unconsciously narcissistic. Gah!!! The voices!!!

Anyhoo. Has my madness chased others off? If so, I apologize.

I finally read through the two threads which closed. Wow...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom