We've been bad!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You Arizona guys could always get together with the SoCal DIR group and have a group hug :D

*cough cough* koolaid *cough cough cough cough*

:D

Just having a bit of fun. They're a good group.

I still remember the fun conversation I had with some of them on SB, where it was mentioned how demeaning it was to have to drive the backup vehicle on dive trips, and I politely enquired if peeing in one's wetsuit was DIR practice or not...

Since we can't discuss Scuba Sciences anymore (and I never really did too much, not knowing them well enough), and since Southwest Scuba also has two SS's in its abbreviated name, it's definitely a sign from above.

Or we could talk about Captain Bob. I was partaking in Nitrox certification on Monday night, and was regaled with tales of the Geico caveman who has a small shed and enjoys smoking his cancer sticks whilst mixing gases...
so now if I'm at the university and I hear a huge kaboom, it may not necessarily be the air force jets which fly directly over campus on their way to the base...

TSandM:
You Arizona guys could always get together with the SoCal DIR group and have a group hug :D

Shoot... us desert rats will kick their 'it don't rain in southern California' DIR butts!

after they were so quick to post on a couple other threads.

I WANT SOMETIN' FOR FREE!!!!!

Group hugs start with somebody buyin' the beer, where I come from!:no :rofl3:

SSI - Scuba Schools International
SSI - Scuba Sciences Inc. - an SSI certifying agency also.
SS - Scuba Specialties
SS - Southwest Scuba

Hello???? Hello????? Is this thing on????

Is ANYBODY from "that dive store" gonna reply? How come you posted around a hundred or so times when you were getting flamed and you're ignoring the love offering?????

Anyone? Anyone? :mooner:

divebri:
Hello???? Hello????? Is this thing on????

Is ANYBODY from "that dive store" gonna reply? How come you posted around a hundred or so times when you were getting flamed and you're ignoring the love offering?????

Anyone? Anyone? :mooner:
Let it go!!! I'd ignore you too and why exactly should anybody give you free stuff?

shark.byte.usa:
Let it go!!! I'd ignore you too and why exactly should anybody give you free stuff?

Uh, cause we all need a big internet hug???
I'm only thinking of that store's best interest - what better way to mend the fences than to give away free stuff?:D

It seems there wasn't too much ignoring going on a few days ago!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom