Welcome Home to The Greater Tampa Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All that and your not coming?? Oiy Gewalt!!!!

git-r-dun diver:
I wonder if they swim?????

Very good swimmers .... in the keys the run right off the dock into the water when you approach ... they are kewl.
Frogman is looking for a carpool if you guys are comming :blinking:
KP

MoteMan:
ya coming Michelle?

Unfortunetly not. I forgot its my dad's birthday weekend. Going over to my uncle's tomarrow. I'm definatly going to be at Dania Beach next month. Can't wait for that.

Divergirl4u:
I dont like "We do some" how about ... Where you can find
KP

I tried. They said no way *miss rolling eyes* Now if you want to be "The Drunken Beer Whistlers", though that won't attract a variety of people, you are allowed to have that :rofl3:

Honestly, Kim, I just shared this with some others that pm'd me, it is a waste of time, really. What is that saying... "You can lead a horse to water but you can not make them drink". That is what IMO applies here. They have been shown the recipe that works - the one that attracts and keeps people - yet, yet,....:shakehead

Honestly, I'd really leave it, it is nothing but a wasted effort. I think you know where I will be expending the majority of my energies now. Hope to see you there. :)

Sorry Miss... but not every request will be granted. Regardless of who asks.

ScubaBoard has a staff of advisors who discuss board policies and such. No 1 advisor makes decisions on board policy. Suggestions will be listened to, and reviewed by advisors.

We are open to suggestions, but that doesn't mean automatic approval because a concensus has been reached by members.

Again - I am merely posting this as 1 of many.

So much has been decided on this board by so many who have so little time in the specific area.

eandiver:
So much has been decided on this board by so many who have so little time in the specific area.
That's irrelevant in this case. It's about semantics. It doesn't take someone from Tampa to understand the semantics. The advisors have listened to and taken the suggestions to heart. This is 1 small item the forum description. Which seems very inviting, and apt. If you all want to submit changes as a group; we will listen as a group, and decide on the changes. Not every change will be approved.

As I've said before. I am (personally) supportive of the Tampa group, and have nothing against anyone or anything regarding this sub forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom