Welcome Home to The Greater Tampa Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some pics to share. BTW, anyone heard from YellowSub recently?

Another nurse spotted in the same area
alligatorreef.nirse2.jpg

Juvenile damsel
juvenileyellowtail.damsel.jpg

Sheister Scorpion fish :wink:
scorpion.jpg

Scenery
eaglescenery.3.jpg

Banded Cleaner Shrimp
bandedshrimp.untouched.jpg

Queens
duoqueen.angel.jpg

spiegal.nurse.jpg

Innards of Speigal Grove
inside.spiegal.jpg

beautiful.carissa.jpg

Pederson Shrimp atop Corkscrew Anemone
corkscrewcleaner.shrimp.jpg

Blue Tang - I liked this one for the color
blue.purple.jpg

Giant Anemone
anemone.jpg

Spotted Eagle Ray taken by Johnny
spottedray.johnny2.jpg

spottedealeray.johnny.jpg

Green Turtle
turtle.3.jpg

turtle.4.jpg

turtle.johnny.jpg

Yellow Spotted Ray
yellowray.jpg

Spotted Eel
spottedeel.2.jpg

Donor List Spiegal Grove
USSSpiegal.jpg

Rock Beauty
rockbeauty.hilary.jpg

Tarpon on the Eagle
tarpon.eagle.jpg

Another Pederson
Pedersoncleaner.shrimp.jpg

Mollasses Goliath
goliath.jpg

Nurse on Alligator Reef
nurse2.alligator.jpg

nursetang.alligatorreef.jpg

OMG MissyD...those are some awesome pictures. I am duly impressed....WOW!! THanks for sharing!

frogman_5:
All that and your not coming?? Oiy Gewalt!!!!

All of what? Trying to get a straight answer to a simple question? That's unbelievably hard to do around here, if you hadn't noticed.

Red Rocks was advertised as a Tampa Bay area dive in another thread...it's obviously not.....and you have to admit, for anyone who doesn't know where Jacaranda and North River Road or whatever it's called are, those directions are completely meaningless. 75 is one long highway to drive down with no idea where to look for your exit.

And three..I never said I was coming. I just asked where it is. You can never have too many shore dives on the list. They're pretty scarce around this area.

HowardE:
That's irrelevant in this case. It's about semantics. It doesn't take someone from Tampa to understand the semantics. The advisors have listened to and taken the suggestions to heart. This is 1 small item the forum description. Which seems very inviting, and apt. If you all want to submit changes as a group; we will listen as a group, and decide on the changes. Not every change will be approved.

As I've said before. I am (personally) supportive of the Tampa group, and have nothing against anyone or anything regarding this sub forum.

I think the point is that you guys don't coordinate you micro-managing very well. Maybe a few more inter-office memo's with our previously assigned micro-manager so you're all on the same page and to avoid further contradictions in your dealings with your customers?

I mean err...uhh..keep up the good work! You guys rock!

Woohoo!

Henry Morgan:
I think the point is that you guys don't coordinate you micro-managing very well. Maybe a few more inter-office memo's with our previously assigned micro-manager so you're all on the same page and to avoid further contradictions in your dealings with your customers?

I mean err...uhh..keep up the good work! You guys rock!

Woohoo!

Folks, please be aware that the advisors are in active discussion of this request to change the original designation of the Tampa forum from club to regional- this is a change in scope from the original forum agreement, as understood by both the advisors & Pete post-Conch forum restructure. Unfortunately, these things do take some time because all of the advisors have active & busy lives. Although a longer process, it's going to be better for all in the end so bear with us. We have to take in a lot of factors- board structure, board policy, & overall community needs are some of them.

In the meantime, I see that there are a few differences of opinion among your group on the wording of forum description. Perhaps it would be beneficial to have a discussion among yourselves to reach some sort of consensus then present it to the advisors. We may have to do some final editing but in the end, it will better reflect the vision of your entire community, which I am sure is your goal.

Now, like Howard earlier, I am ONLY the messenger- he does not have access right now to post & I am simply letting you know that your concerns are being addressed by the advisor team. Please don't shoot me 'cause I'll never get the chance to dive over there if you do. :D

Marvel:
Folks, please be aware that the advisors are in active discussion of this request to change the original designation of the Tampa forum from club to regional- this is a change in scope from the original forum agreement, as understood by both the advisors & Pete post-Conch forum restructure. Unfortunately, these things do take some time because all of the advisors have active & busy lives. Although a longer process, it's going to be better for all in the end so bear with us. We have to take in a lot of factors- board structure, board policy, & overall community needs are some of them.

In the meantime, I see that there are a few differences of opinion among your group on the wording of forum description. Perhaps it would be beneficial to have a discussion among yourselves to reach some sort of consensus then present it to the advisors. We may have to do some final editing but in the end, it will better reflect the vision of your entire community, which I am sure is your goal.

Now, like Howard earlier, I am ONLY the messenger- he does not have access right now to post & I am simply letting you know that your concerns are being addressed by the advisor team. Please don't shoot me 'cause I'll never get the chance to dive over there if you do. :D

Okay now that is much better. :) Thank you. We had been told things were under discussion and were and are being patient, as requested. When H said there was no discussion, honestly, I thought my head might pop off. :)

We pretty much agree on our description but Kim was correct in those couple of words being changed. We tried, as best we could, to put it the way it was before the crash.

I had typed up a nice, well I thought it was anyway, synopsis of where our group was, my/our understanding of the different going's on, and posted it, just before the crash, in hopes of keeping all on the same page. I did not save it :11doh: I will however try to re-create it.

Thanks for your input.

One more thing; Justleesa was one of the people that had been sent in to work with our group for a time. I personally spent time getting her up to speed and all that. Anywho, Pete had said he would look into getting us one person to deal with, in hopes of keeping everyone on the same page and not have this up and down confusing stuff. Do you know what has been decided on that? I recommended Lessa as she knows a lot of our history, hence, that would save time and energy. I also recommended a couple of other people. Please let us know.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom