Welcome Home to The Greater Tampa Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE:
If you come up with something; I will bring it to the others, and see if it's ok.

That's how it works here.

We did. It was already agreed upon. Why must we do it again? :sad:

Another version:
Welcome to "The Greater Tampa Bay Area". We do some of the most diverse diving around here. Somedays it is spring diving in "Cave Country" other times its saltwater wrecks/reefs, other days we are doing shore diving. Wether you are looking for information on the greater bay area, a buddy, or just some new friends, you have found the right club. Feel free to jump in anywhere and say hi, we will have you in the water in no time.

Missdirected:

Another version:
Welcome to "The Greater Tampa Bay Area". We do some of the most diverse diving around here. Somedays it is spring diving in "Cave Country" other times its saltwater wrecks/reefs, other days we are doing shore diving. Wether you are looking for information on our area, a buddy, or just some new friends, you have found the right club. Feel free to jump in anywhere and say hi, we will have you in the water in no time.

It was agreed upon by you guys... that's great... Now the final approval from the staff is that your description is not fitting for a Club. If you come up with something else - I'll bring it to the other advisors and see if it's ok.

HowardE:
I don't care one way or another how many sub-forums there are on the board. I think its great that you guys have such a strong community in Tampa that you've supported this whole forum. Much respect for that.

The bottom line is: the description that you submitted wasn't approved by the powers that be. I am merely the messenger. If you choose to shoot the messenger, then so be it.

Not shooting you. We are used to people coming in here and pulling out the carpet, hehehehe. Welcome. Anyway, the thing is is that it was already approved. Anyway, I made a more club "sounding" one let us know how that is.

Keep in mind, our club mantra is to get and keep people diving. To grow and to expand. With that, one needs to know what we do and how welcoming we are as a people; hence, our description it has worked and continues to work. The new forum only helped us realize a windfall of people.

Remember - I am SUPPORTIVE of the Tampa Bay Area Club.

Missdirected:

Another version:
Welcome to "The Greater Tampa Bay Area". We do some of the most diverse diving around here. Somedays it is spring diving in "Cave Country" other times its saltwater wrecks/reefs, other days we are doing shore diving. Wether you are looking for information on the greater bay area, a buddy, or just some new friends, you have found the right club. Feel free to jump in anywhere and say hi, we will have you in the water in no time.

How about:

The Greater Tampa Bay Area. From springs to saltwater wrecks/reefs, shore diving and more. Wether you are looking for information on the greater bay area, a buddy, or just some new friends, you have found the right club. Feel free to jump in anywhere and say hi, we will have you in the water in no time.

Welcome to "The Greater Tampa Bay Area". We do some of the most diverse diving around here. Somedays it is spring diving, other days its saltwater wrecks/reefs, while still others are shore diving. Wether you are looking for information on the greater bay area, a buddy, or just some new friends, you have found the right club. Feel free to jump in anywhere and say hi, we will have you in the water in no time.

I put this in...

The Greater Tampa Bay Area
We do some of the most diverse diving around here. Somedays it is spring diving, other times saltwater wrecks/reefs, or maybe a shore dive. Wether you are looking for information on the greater bay area, a buddy, or just some new friends, you have found the right club. Feel free to jump in anywhere and say hi, we'll have you in the water in no time.

---

Cool?? :D

Henry Morgan:
Those are some very non-specific detailed directions.

What town is it in or near? And for God's sake don't say Red Rocks!

Thanks Howarde.

Henry, it is at Red Rocks :burnout:

:) :) :)

I'm going to go cry now.

You should try typing Red Rocks into Mapquest sometime. The Gods become very angry....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom