Welcome Home to The Greater Tampa Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scoobadiva:
AHAA HA!!!! There you guys are...and you thought you'd try to ditch the Diva and leave her on Scubaboard2??? I think NOT!:no :D

Busted :11doh:

Acouple more posts from SB2:

DLdiver
Hey Tampa peeps!

There's a boat going out of Bradenton this Sunday evening to do a 2-tank (dusk and night) dive on a wreck out there - i believe there's still 3 spots open and thought i would see if anyone here is interested.

Still waiting for specific details(which wreck and where to meet the boat) but I believe it is $60 per diver and that includes air.

Let me know if you're interested and i'll get you the details!
DL.

Frogman_5:
A lot of us will be in the Keys this weekend.

Which boat, Conch Quest?

Does anyone happen to have the wording for the description of our area? *Miss crossing fingers*

Hey Get R Done good to see ya I still have your weight........We need to dive again so I can get it back to ya.....lol. Just an escuse for anouther shore dive meet again.......lol

bandit1980ta:
Hey Get R Done good to see ya I still have your weight........We need to dive again so I can get it back to ya.....lol. Just an escuse for anouther shore dive meet again.......lol

It looks like it is going to be mid August before I can do another shore dive. I want to do another one though for sure!!!!! Maybe I will try to set one up for then if there is any interest. We could always do another meet and greet for any newbies!!!!:D

Missdirected:
Does anyone happen to have the wording for the description of our area? *Miss crossing fingers*

?????

Missdirected,
Hello! (remember Felicia):wavey:
There are many places near clearwater North and South to beach dive. I will get back with you in a couple of days (through PM) and tell you where we are planning to dive so you lil'sis and boyfreind can all join! Medical1 and I would love to dive with you guys! Our arms never have to be twisted too hard to get us to dive! :diver:

Missdirected:

This is a forum of active local divers. A place where you can go to meet fellow divers to discuss anything from Gulf dives to Cave Country. Looking for a dive buddy, information on dive sites or just a place to have fun with friends? You have come to the right the place. So jump on in and introduce yourself and we will have you in the water in no time.

... i dont remember the size it should be ... do you MissD :huh:

Debbraey:
Missdirected,
Hello! (remember Felicia):wavey:
There are many places near clearwater North and South to beach dive. I will get back with you in a couple of days (through PM) and tell you where we are planning to dive so you lil'sis and boyfreind can all join! Medical1 and I would love to dive with you guys! Our arms never have to be twisted too hard to get us to dive! :diver:

Hola chica! :jump: Hey, I/we will look forward to that, big time. :D If you know shore dives around here then we really have to talk :) BTW, I really enjoyed getting to chat and know the two of you. Look forward to diving. :yeahbaby:

Kim, sorry so busy with pics. I think you have it about right on the description, will work on it tomorrow. I threw a few pics up on the Invasion Thread, check them out. also, there is one of you in my photobucket.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom