Welcome Home to The Greater Tampa Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debbraey:
Missdirected,
Hello! (remember Felicia):wavey:
There are many places near clearwater North and South to beach dive. I will get back with you in a couple of days (through PM) and tell you where we are planning to dive so you lil'sis and boyfreind can all join! Medical1 and I would love to dive with you guys! Our arms never have to be twisted too hard to get us to dive! :diver:

Hey you gotta let some people know about know about the shore dives in Clearwater. I know of none and would love to go over there and dive. Just hook a man up with some locations and I will be trying them out. PLEASE!!!!:D :D :D

Okay guys we need to do this again, sorry. I couldn't find the final cut that all of us had decided on so I am putting up a rough draft, edit as you will. When we come to to the final cut, again, I'll have it posted. Thanks guys.

Welcome to "The Greater Tampa Bay Area". We have some of the most diverse diving around here from our springs in "Cave Country" to saltwater wrecks. Wether you are looking for information on our area, a buddy, or just some new friends, you have found the right place. Feel free to jump in anywhere and say hi, we will have you in the water in no time.

ya need a plug in there about local shore diving/divers too

BTW I'm planning to dive Red Rocks on Saturday, but Sunday I may check out "Third Pier" on Bradenton beach along with diving Spanish Rocks again.

Missdirected:
Okay guys we need to do this again, sorry. I couldn't find the final cut that all of us had decided on so I am putting up a rough draft, edit as you will. When we come to to the final cut, again, I'll have it posted. Thanks guys.

Welcome to "The Greater Tampa Bay Area". We have some of the most diverse diving around here from our springs in "Cave Country" to saltwater wrecks. Wether you are looking for information on our area, a buddy, or just some new friends, you have found the right place. Feel free to jump in anywhere and say hi, we will have you in the water in no time.

Good spot Mote.

Welcome to "The Greater Tampa Bay Area". We have some of the most diverse diving around here from our world famous springs in "Cave Country" to saltwater wrecks and even a little shore diving. Wether you are looking for information on our area, a buddy, or just some new friends, you have found the right place. Feel free to jump in anywhere and say hi, we will have you in the water in no time.

Fine job Tracy, it may not be word-for-word what the intro used to say, but you capture the spirit of it.

Debbraey:
Missdirected,
Hello! (remember Felicia):wavey:
There are many places near clearwater North and South to beach dive. I will get back with you in a couple of days (through PM) and tell you where we are planning to dive so you lil'sis and boyfreind can all join! Medical1 and I would love to dive with you guys! Our arms never have to be twisted too hard to get us to dive! :diver:

Let me know where and when, since I live in Largo. Thanks

Looks good to me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom