* * * Vortoberfest III (2007) Mega Dive Plan * * *

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it this year.

I have to save my Vacation time for the welcome home party for my Buddy in First Group when he gets back from Iraq in November.

Try to have fun without me. :wink:

And take lots of pics. :D

kentley:
Doesn't look like I'm going to make it this year.

I have to save my Vacation time for the welcome home party for my Buddy in First Group when he gets back from Iraq in November.

Try to have fun without me. :wink:

And take lots of pics. :D

Tell him when he arrives that we appreciate him.

I am sure plenty of pictures will make it to Scubaboard for your enjoyment.

Paulwall, can you get T-Shirts made?

Newbie :)lurk_2:) here, but I just wanted to brag that IF all goes according to plan (ie if Murphy stays away, lol), I'll be down there with Tom Smedley and crew getting my OW cert at Vortex that weekend! :banana: I'm just a teensy bit excited.

Parysa,

What a GREAT!!! weekend to be doing your OW!

I'm sure it will be one you will remember vividly for the rest of your life.

the K

HEY I GOT MY CAMPSITE RESERVED! Ok they told me it was closer to the lodge. But at this point, I am just happy to get a spot to party! I decided to break down and buy a tent. I think it's time for these bones to get an air mattress too! So, I am making my homemade german potato salad...no mayo its good hot and cold! Of course Brats and Heffe to go with it! Can't wait to hang with ya Krak!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

m'Lady . . . I anxiously await the tasting of your Deutsche kartoffle salat.

It'll be good to see ya again!

the K-eg Meister

I've just 'bout got the better half considering making this trip. Big question here.
Seems I recall folks mentioning imported brews. I just visited Vortex's web page and they state they no longer allow "pets, 4-wheelers, or ADULT BEVERAGES" due to
insurance liability. :11:

Has anyone been lately and got a recent heads up on the accuracy of this? Web pages aren't always the best source of accurate info. Should or do I need to make reservations? I was thinking of taking my tent and camping. I've never been there so don't know what to expect, 'cept good times with fellow SB'ers. Looking forward to it and hope everything goes as planned so I can make it.
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom