VORTEX Meet/Greet/Eat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken

He Who Glows in the Dark Waters (ADVISOR)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey, Sunshine State bubble blowers!!!

Several of the Lake Lanier Looney Birds are coming down to Vortex the weekend of July 22, 23 and 24th and are hoping to inspire any of you who would care, to join us for a meet/greet/and eat that weekend.

It would be fantastic to take our communications from here on the ScubaBoard to a closer level and to actually get to know each other on a more personal basis.

For those who partake, I just may be persuaded to cook up a pot of my soon-to-be-world famous brunswick stew for this fete . . .

Anybody out there good with barbeque ????

Would love to hear from you guys !!!!

the K

I will jot it in the calendar, i am sure the group from up in the Panhandle will be able to make it and maybe some of use who dont live too far away (i doubt many of the S Fl lot will make an 8+ hour drive up there though). Have the tent already packed for Ginnie in May, might just keep it ready for July - although it will be mighty hot around then!

Well, Simon, that's why they got cold water in the pond, you moron !!!!
Heh, heh, heh . . . . so's you can cool off !!!

The Kraken:
Well, Simon, that's why they got cold water in the pond, you moron !!!!
Heh, heh, heh . . . . so's you can cool off !!!
I am thinking more of the sweat in your sleep kind of issue - only true Crackers seem able to do that in the height of summer!

Hey, I resemble that remark !!!!!! :fork:

I'm going to try to find a ride out there. Depending on river level, I may be able to bring the Zodiac if anyone is interested in running up Holmes Creek to dive Cypress sometime during that little meet. Morrison is just down the road from Vortex too :)

That sounds great, Have dove w/ some of the Lanier gang and Id definetly be up for more. July is kinda far away so remind us in june!!

Will do !!!
I'm starting this far out so everyone will have plenty of time to plan, etc.

Just posting here to keep these dates fresh in everyones minds. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jeremy

Dates are coming up with a quickness.

Vortex is always clear, Cypress will be über clear, and Morrison may even drop enough to clear in 2 weeks if we don't suck any more big swirlies into the northern Gulf Coast.

Basically, a big up for The Kraken's Meet-n-Greet. Should be a good time!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom