Annual Rocky Mtn. Greet, Meet, Dive & Eat ~ June 5th, 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there. Maybe entice some Ft Collins friends to attend as well. Maybe even get there before noon this year. Will bring some good side dishes.

I have family in town this weekend, but still want to make it out at least for a dive. Have a set of doubles I haven't dove yet and just got my dry suit back from DUI with a new zipper. I'll bring some snacks, but probably won't stay for the picnic.

Finally have a day off on an RMO meet and greet..but I am headed to Cozumel instead!

BigBubbaJ,

Thanks for the poke.

I will confirm with the spousal unit that we have no plans for Jun 5, and I should be able to make it.

Thanks,

Ed.

Regina and James are planning on being there by 8:00am, maybe sooner. I am going to try and get there around 8:00am, but it maybe more like 8:30am, we shall see.

Looks like there will be a dozen or so from Shark Bait, and at least 8 and likely more from RMO, so a good turnout.

We have two shelters, and folks best bring drinks, and something to eat as we are NOT providing food for all. I have a half dozen burgers, so that's enough to share, but not for all. I'm betting we will have enough food for all, but make sure and bring something to drink as it can get hot out there.

The only negative thing I noticed the other day Phantaseas S. will be there, and worst it is their first trip of the summer so I would expect a large group of OW students. Hopefully they won't have any or many on the plane, but I would not count on it as there maybe some advanced students, and wow can they stir things up if they are doing drills at the bottom...

Should be fun, and I will see everyone tomorrow.

I'm excited about tomorrow, but not planning on leaving Fort Collins till 9am. It is the weekend afterall! I will have a shelter and extra food as well.

Thanks to everyone that organized this. I got a good dive in yesterday morning, and while I couldn't stay for the picinic, looked like we had a decent turnout. Look forward to the next one!

Back
Top Bottom