Two new cave addicts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonenglishlee

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to let you guys know that there are two new Cave diving guys who have been bitten by the cave bug. Robbie (bounce) and myself have just finished our NACD cavern/ basic cave classes last weekend. We used Jeff Loflin as our isntructor and very highly recommend him. He is more than qualified and a great teacher. His laid back style and years of experience made our training as stress free (relatively, considering the nature of the training) as could be hoped. Though both robbie and myself will be unable to dive this summer (because of work and travel) we both plan to hit the caves once we get back in august. Let me know if you need a cave buddy sometime, because I am looking forward to getting some more experience before I jump into full cave.

And dont worry kevin, We will hit JB soon after I get back!

Congratulations on the Basic Cave cert. I'd definately recommend getting LOTS of experience before jumping into Full Cave. I think too many people simply jump from one cert to another before getting any real experience and miss out on getting profficient with the simple things.

I will be looking forward to it. Mat as always you have a great point!!

Congrats and welcome to the madness!

Safe diving,
Shirley

Congratulations! I live in Tuscaloosa, AL, and am always looking for someone to go cave diving with....PM me when you start diving again, and we'll go hit JB together :)

Congrats Robbie and John

Always looking for more buddys. My Cave season will start back in Sept.
I took Tec. Deep with Jeff and got some Great training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom