Swim-through or cave?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm no expert but I would classify it as a swim through and just make sure my buddy was solid. Off Roatan, there was one that took about 10-15 minutes to get through. I had a long hose setup and my buddy was the DM so I did it.

I wouldn't have bothered, not because of the overhead, or the U turn, but because I did not have experience with the divers accompanying me. Being last or first in line wouldn't be a problem, but I doubt you were given a choice.

Well I wanted to answer the question for those too challenged to see an opportunity for adventure
in learning due to being held back by insurmountable irrational fear and should not be diving at all

but I am writing in the dirt outside my cave and I hear my mother calling for some mammoth bone
Hummm, “South of Australian landfall”—seems to be an interesting community with the mammoth bone and all

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom