Twin Rocks, Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
DId a night dive at Twin rocks, Anilao. Here are a couple of pix..

Time in : 5:46pm
Time out: 7:00pm
Time : 74 mins.
Viz : great!
Start : 3k psi
End : 1K psi
Temp : 82f
Depth : 53ft
Ave. : 30 ft

Picked this one out at the barge

copy11_-SB.jpg

Never thought a nudi would lift its skirt for me....:D

copy3_-_SB.jpg

Here's how it looks like after...

copy2_-_SB.jpg

This one was closing on the nudi...hmmm maybe they wanna dance..

copy6-SB.jpg

Preview muna...Head Section

Head_-_SB.jpg

Rear section...

Tail.jpg

finally, in all its GLORY... a big big sized nudi!!! (the small blue and white striped nudi are the usual sized nudi pix i've taken before)

copy7_-SB.jpg

Oh, and I didn't forget you PPD gals, I picked up some flowers for you..:D

copy4_-SB.jpg

copy12_-_SB.jpg

@Spoon, HAV hoody worked as advertised. Never had a wet ear during my dives. It sealed perfectly. Not tight, just snugged.

@ Ish, congrats iha!

clgsamson:
@Spoon, HAV hoody worked as advertised. Never had a wet ear during my dives. It sealed perfectly. Not tight, just snugged.

thanks for the pix caloy! never seen a nudi that big. btw thanks too for the heads us regarding the hood. will definetely get one soon.

that is one BIG A55 nudi!!! Nice pix! And great air consumption.

very nice pix!! love the colors . . and that's a really big nudi!

Yey Im a legal advanced diver! . . I can join you guys soon in your dives. . . especially the night dives . . .

ishbaby:
very nice pix!! love the colors . . and that's a really big nudi!

Yey Im a legal advanced diver! . . I can join you guys soon in your dives. . . especially the night dives . . .

great! congrats on your AOW!

koya always delivers great pics...now i know how hehehehe :D

That's a huuge nudi. Caloy, could you provide the exif data of the next to last pic, if it's not too much to ask. Nice pics, BTW.

Ish, congrats. Now you can take more classes :D so better save up.

Do you have to have aow for night dives? I've done several night dives with just an OW cert.

great pix caloy! 74 minutes? wow...

congratulations, ish!

midwestdvr:
That's a huuge nudi. Caloy, could you provide the exif data of the next to last pic, if it's not too much to ask. Nice pics, BTW.

Pards, as requested -

Resolution - 5 mp
Focal length - 7.8 mm
Exposure time - 1/60
Metering mode - matrix
Flash used - Yes, low setting
Aperture - f2.8

I angled the shot so that the left portion of the pic would show only black (nothing was behind it). My right shoulder was dangerously close to a couple of sea urchins when I took the shot. Well all good, as I said flowers for the PPD lady friends.

OTH, I did try experimenting at a lower aperture setting and the pic didn't come out right, much much darker. It really is nice to play around with your dgcam so long as you know the buttons and what it is capable of, hehe. I must admit, give me a different camera and I won't be able to take above pix with good results.

@Iris - yup long bottom time tnx to the hood. Gininaw na lang ako at the end. Pwede pa sana 30+ minutes more. Also when you see something out of the ordinary (big big nudi) you tend to get excited thus you suck on more air.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom