Twin Rocks, Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the data, Caloy. Was wondering how you got that background so dark. Good job staying away from those sea urchins. I remember how painful they were when I was a little kid.

midwestdvr:
Ish, congrats. Now you can take more classes :D so better save up.

Do you have to have aow for night dives? I've done several night dives with just an OW cert.

You actually can, but technically you're not allowed with just an OW certification. That's why I had to go advanced to have a Ccard proof, and make my "other" dives legal. . hehe.

BTW ..

Thanks Guys! :wink:

ISH...COngrats, Girl! HAve fun diving safely!

Yan si Koya! Matulis talaga, hanep!

Everyone, does that accomplishment by Koya deserve a photoshop????:D

moonlighting:
ISH...COngrats, Girl! HAve fun diving safely!

Yan si Koya! Matulis talaga, hanep!

it does! pero labag sa TOS ang i-combine si caloy at yung bagay na ilang beses nang sinasabi ng mga tao na "MALAKI"

not to mention pag ginamit nyo yung ron jeremy pix nila e di dalawa na silang naglalaban ng "it's so big!"

Jag

ishbaby:
You actually can, but technically you're not allowed with just an OW certification. That's why I had to go advanced to have a Ccard proof, and make my "other" dives legal. . hehe.

BTW ..

Thanks Guys! :wink:

congrats your a aow na! btw dont you love how the word "technicality", "legality" works to our advantage in diving?:)

moonlighting:

yes, definitely. ppd's scrapbook has more pages without pictures on it :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom