Summer Fling Campers?

• Arriving Saturday, No Camping, but diving Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only get to make it on Sunday....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
....aka dive-stock 08 :D

The best camping is going to be on the east side (turn right) and that's where all RV's will be. There are some nice groves of trees that we may be able to claim, and we can set up all our tables, chairs, etc. in that area if we want to be in shade... and I'm thinking we do. The pavillions on the west side are very nice, however- but we have a very large crowd coming. For the sake of comfort and sanity, it would really be smarter to stay in the trees, pavillions and easy-ups on the east side for long-term fun. :wink: I get cranky if I get too hot or sunburned.

Fooman and I can bring at least one long folding table and possibly another. If people will just bring what they have, we can find a spot to call Dimwit Swamper's Central. Throw in your folding chairs and a couple extra for anyone who forgets. If everyone will bring a snack or two to share, we will live like hippies. I will bring nametags for everyone. What you do with them is your business, but I will make them available. :)

So, do we need a rum punch or something for Sat. evening?

I like Foos thinking..... SHADE... large area for visitin' and such. Just how many of those planning on attending will be camping/ RV'n? and when will you be arriving?

What??? We gonna order take-out if camping? :D

That does sound good though. But...I think I'll just bring some of the Original Anchor Bar Hot Wings from Buffalo, NY...along with some celery and Marie's Blue Cheese dressing.

Looks like just a day trip on Saturday for me though.

Dive-Stock??? Tony, your showing your....age. :D

I used to be able to do a decent replica of the drum solo of Inna Godda Davida. :14:

The Jethro Tull Aqualung would be good also.

Last edited:
Im thinking Ill be their on Friday and leave late sat, or Sunday.

.........bump

We will be there Friday-Sun., camping in our luxurious '72 Prowler. It is the best tent we ever have had!

Right now I plan on camping but, I may change my mind and get a room close by. I will know for sure by next week. But I will be there Sat and Sun.

FYI:

The Swampers Summer Fling Gathering date is June 20 thru 22 (F-Sn and combo or day)

Clear Springs Scuba Park, Terrell Texas

I'll be there Friday, camp Friday night, and leave Saturday PM sometime.

Where is the hang out spot? Is it at or near the Adventure Scuba pavillion or somewhere else?

We are coming up from Austin and have one seat left in the truck for anyone wanting to carpool. We are going to be leaving Friday morning and returning Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom