Trip Report El Cantil + Tres Pelicanos (3Ps) => Perfection!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I envy you the diving daughter and free-swimming splendid toadfish! I, too, liked Casa Mexicana and have wondered how much extra cost something like a VRBO would be if family came along. One of Cozumel's strong selling points is the range of options divers have there.

They claim you can drink the water and they have a special tap.
Curious how this would work. It'd have to filter out or kill microorganisms.

Richard.

wondered how much extra cost something like a VRBO would be if family came along
Ensure it has a safe. Lots of burglaries these days.
And metals.

Insurance is quoted on the full value of the item insured.

I envy you the diving daughter and free-swimming splendid toadfish! I, too, liked Casa Mexicana and have wondered how much extra cost something like a VRBO would be if family came along. One of Cozumel's strong selling points is the range of options divers have there.

Richard.

Ensure it has a safe. Lots of burglaries these days.

And metals.

The unit I stayed in had a reverse osmosis filter. It's supposed to take out everything.

The unit I stayed in had a reverse osmosis filter. It's supposed to take out everything.
Yep, if serviced correctly. It probably worked fine, but jugs of drinking water are cheap. I'm not very trusting of others.

Yep, if serviced correctly. It probably worked fine, but jugs of drinking water are cheap. I'm not very trusting of others.

Do you know who is filling those jugs??

Do you know who is filling those jugs??
Now I will worry about that. Whatever, they are the best water you can get there.

About Casa Mexicana, I’d add to ask for a room that doesn’t have a connecting door to your neighbor. I stayed there recently and the people in the next room were not being loud or anything, just talking at normal volume - but it sounded like they were sitting in bed with me. The only way I would stay there again is if I can get a room in a higher floor and not connected to any other room.

I, too, liked Casa Mexicana and have wondered how much extra cost something like a VRBO would be if family came along. One of Cozumel's strong selling points is the range of options divers have there.
I've stayed at both Casa Mexicana and Suites Bahia for guys' diving trips. When we bring the whole family down, we've had good luck finding 3+ bedroom, 2.5+ bathroom condos/houses for less than $200 a night. Sometimes on the water, sometimes in town, and definitely harder to find in High Season rather than Low Season, but definitely doable.

As a covid-cautious traveler returning to Coz soon, what is the ride from 3P’s shop to the marina like? Open air pickup or cramped minivan?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom