Trip Report MV Fling Texas Caribbean 2 Day Flower Gardens Live Aboard Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Softgrapes, yes colorful. Lol. Thanks, we had a blast. Were you one of the divers that geared up across from us? All the guests were a lot of fun. We plan on making the Flower Gardens an annual event.
Yes, I was there with my friend who was visiting from New Jersey. We were sitting almost directly across from you guys. We shared a table a couple of times and I was talking to you guys when one of you guys wasn't feeling too hot right before one of the last dives :p.

Hope you can make it out again next year, hit me up if you do!

Haha! my hubs had a bout of seasickness that AM and used a few of those RCS bags. We came straight home and got a script for Scopolamine Patch. Lol.
I hope your friend enjoyed Texas & the Gulf. I’ll let you know once we have our dates for next trip.

Aye, I was the one with the green gills on Sunday.
I thoroughly enjoyed all the conversations, was a great trip with a wonderful crew and guests!

Back
Top Bottom