Trouble reaching Seaskin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Dooley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a Seaskin Nova, but I had a couple quick questions for Seaskin. I emailed them (sales@seaskin.co.uk), it bounced back undeliverable. I tried calling (from US), can't get the call to go through. It's possible I'm entering the phone number wrong for international calls (I've tried with the exit code 011, the plus sign, etc.).

Aaand I figured it out. After some more Googling I was able to get the call through, and they confirmed the email listed on their site is not working. Use info@seaskin.co.uk instead I was told.

I'm trying to get a hold of them since two weeks. (I tried online form and emails to: sales+info@seaskin.co.uk)
I would like some simple custom mods. Like MOLE straps on the lower arms and pockets with wet-note slip-inserts. (open top seam between suit and pocket). Both standard in the SEAL suits, but they are pricey and only come in black

I'm trying to get a hold of them since two weeks. (I tried online form and emails to: sales+info@seaskin.co.uk)
I would like some simple custom mods. Like MOLE straps on the lower arms and pockets with wet-note slip-inserts. (open top seam between suit and pocket). Both standard in the SEAL suits, but they are pricey and only come in black
I actually haven't had much luck either - I reached out to them at their info@ address as told, and never heard back.

Yeah don't bother emailing, I think it goes into a black hole. Just call them during UK business hours. They're very responsive on the phone.

The only email I had work was responding to their sales and support team directly. A name@seaskin. Give them a call through teams or another voip option.

Justed faced this issue. Hard to believe any company has an email on their webpage that doesn't work in this day and age. I have heard good things about their product but pretty big red flag to me if you have a non working email listed on your page. Spend 10 seconds and fix it.

Well then we'll all be getting our orders sooner

pretty big red flag to me

hearsay evidence can be both a blessing and a curse

It's Christmas mate be merry!

Justed faced this issue. Hard to believe any company has an email on their webpage that doesn't work in this day and age. I have heard good things about their product but pretty big red flag to me if you have a non working email listed on your page. Spend 10 seconds and fix it.

I thought the same at first--until I reached them on the phone. They were so friendly and helpful, even found my suit on the production line. I wanted to make a change and he needed to know if it was too late or not. We hashed everything out in about 10 min, much faster then back and forth on email. I agree they should probably just remove the email from their website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom