What's up with Seaskin CS / post sale support?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mje113

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone had issues contacting Seaskin Post-order? I wanted to see if I could add something on, so I emailed the sales rep that processed my order originally. Never got an answer. I then followed up with another email, and this time included sales@seaskin.co.uk and info@seaskin.co.uk. Strangely sales bounced back, no delivery.

I'm kinda surprised no one is replying to me. I guess I'll call but didn't feel like incurring international charges...

Well, I called and he was the nicest person! He accommodated my add on, knew my suit (the suit is in production right now!), and even said that he enjoys hearing people on the phone, so he knows who he's making suits for... the internet is too "impersonal"!

Well, I called and he was the nicest person! He accommodated my add on, knew my suit (the suit is in production right now!), and even said that he enjoys hearing people on the phone, so he knows who he's making suits for... the internet is too "impersonal"!
This is the word on Seaskin, phone or unlikely getting a response, at least you got your change through in time.

Just to follow up on my post-sale support journey. On Friday I got a UPS tracking number that said the suit would be delivered Monday (today). Kinda shocking it would ship from the UK that fast but cool with me. About an hour later I got an email from sales informing me they had a note to add the p-valve but it wasn't done yet, and they're on vacation until the 31st so it wouldn't ship before then. I was kinda disappointed but wanted the p-valve.

I emailed back and asked if there was any way they could get the work done before vacation. As before no response. Then yesterday I had a UPS notification I needed to pay tariffs/fees and the new tracking said it would indeed be here on Monday. And boom! Here it is in my hands!

More than anything I'm blown away it only took 3 days to ship from UK to USA.

Back
Top Bottom