Seaskin Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even though I hate calling to the UK (often harder for me to follow on the phone then Americans) I just did.
My suit will be shipped monday.
I also was told that if you order a Neoprene Ultra suit today it will be shipped around end december.
Nice one, I hope you enjoy it!

Honestly, I think Seaskin should just delete their email from their website and go 'telephone only'. They essentially are already phone only and it would save a lot of frustration from customers getting understandably annoyed that their emails are going unanswered.

Prices just went up on Waterproof stuff, too. The Waterproof D7X drysuit is now a retail price of $3795! Unbelievable!

Prices just went up on Waterproof stuff, too. The Waterproof D7X drysuit is now a retail price of $3795! Unbelievable!

What was the previous price?

What was the previous price?

I think it was something like $3300. It just amazes me that an off-the-rack suit is more than a Santi made-to-measure. But, maybe with Santi's new prices that are coming, they will pull back into the lead.

A drysuit is an expensive thing to purchase, but that seems overboard.

I can't imagine paying almost $4K for a suit that isn't made to measure.

Shoot I can't imagine paying anywhere near $4K for a suit that IS made to measure. :oops:

A drysuit is an expensive thing to purchase, but that seems overboard.

I can't imagine paying almost $4K for a suit that isn't made to measure.

Shoot I can't imagine paying anywhere near $4K for a suit that IS made to measure. :oops:

My MTM DUI FLX Extreme was $4100 a year ago. @formernuke has the same suit and paid $4700 for his (more options). Made in the US is important to me.

My MTM DUI FLX Extreme was $4100 a year ago. @formernuke has the same suit and paid $4700 for his (more options). Made in the US is important to me.
Oh I know it's common, I'm just glad mine wasn't that much and there are a decent amount of great suit options for less than that. Mine wasn't made in the US and I also think I got lucky with the conversion rate at the time.

I totally respect that. But, not made in China is what is most important to me. Made in the USA would be my preference. But, not a strong enough preference to pay an extra $3K over something made in the UK.

Honestly, I think Seaskin should just delete their email from their website and go 'telephone only'. They essentially are already phone only and it would save a lot of frustration from customers getting understandably annoyed that their emails are going unanswered.
FWIW, I used their "Contact Us" form to ask a question on Wednesday evening ET (so night in UK) and got a reply around 3am ET (8am GMT) next day! I consider that luck though: emailed them a few weeks ago with another question and never heard back. And, as far as I can tell, the form submits to the same email...

Back
Top Bottom