Seaskin Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Proposed shipping date was 15 October, nothing yet, still processing.
Send an email for a new estimate or information a week ago....no reply.
My wife also needs a new suit but we might be looking local. Before you know it the winter is over.
Almost a month late? Did you try to call them? I am ready to order any day now and this now throws a wrench in my plans

My wife also needs a new suit but we might be looking local. Before you know it the winter is over.

That is disappointing, for sure.

But, if you decide to look elsewhere on your wife's suit, all I can say is good luck finding another made-to-measure drysuit manufacturer that does as well as Seaskin on rapid production and on meeting their target dates. Obviously, they are not perfect. You're an example. But, I think they really do an amazingly good job, in general, of getting suits made quickly and getting them out when they say they're going to.

At my shop, we've ordered several Santi suits for customers in the last year and they are taking about 6 months to come in.

@TheDivingDutchman I'm sorry about it and a bit afraid could happen to me next..

the only way is to have a Call.

I tell you this:

they were not to answer to my email with an order on going.
so...
10 days ago I sent a request with their forum online using a different Email address and random Name.
only to find if they reply or not to customer or very likely customer..
tried several times...never got a reply...on both emails :bounce:

BUT

If you call them few times you may establish a good connection with them and eventually they start to reply to your email..

with seaskin Is not a shopping It's more Discovery channel.
🐘 🦅🦁
:sharkattack:🦓🦅🦁

O3 answer their emails and would even call you if needed to take care of their customers and even their potential clients.

I might have a look at O3 for my wife's suit.

I don't care so much about the delay, **** happens, maybe they are waiting on some parts.
But not communicating at all and not responding to my email feels like they giving me the finger.

If there's still no sign of life next week I'll call them, even though I know its probably not going to speed anything up.

O3 answer their emails and would even call you if needed to take care of their customers and even their potential clients.
Yeah, we know. O3 is best thing since sliced bread showed up.

At my shop, we've ordered several Santi suits for customers in the last year and they are taking about 6 months to come in.

There is a shortage of all sorts of materials worldwide. I’m told Kevlar can’t be had. Neoprene is very, very difficult to get, from all the back orders on wetsuits and such.

So I’m not surprised at all that Santi suits are taking six months and that Seaskin is missing shipping dates by weeks.

Strange. We got quoted by Santi for 3 moths for 10 suits.
We recently received a couple that we ordered 6 months prior and just got one that was ordered before the other 2.

It will be interesting to hear if you actually get your suits in 3 months...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom