• Yes, I do pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 548 72.3%
  • No, I dont pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 190 25.1%
  • No comment

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhampton82:
Oh by the way, I allways hear that there is 2 types of divers...... ones who pee in there wetsuit, and ones that lie about it...

There is actually a third type of diver that mostly appears in colder water...when you pee, they want to get closer to you... :11:

Last edited by a moderator:
A dive buddy of mine will get all her gear on and will actually pee in her wetsuit on the walk down to the water

dhampton82:
Is this something that women can do while diving dry?

I was wondering the other day what they can do since obviously the condom cathader and pee valve wouldnt work. And I am sure that the pain of having to pee really bad is not worse then a internal cathader.. :11:
I LUV my depends. I wear them on EVERY drysuit dive and use it on most of them too.

Those who have trouble with the smell of a wetsuit have clearly not spent enough time around drysuit divers. I don't care how much you manage to pee in your wetsuit, it will never smell as bad as most drysuits/drysuit undies. (Even those that don't manage to pee on themselves or have a catheter accident.)

pennypue:
I LUV my depends. I wear them on EVERY drysuit dive and use it on most of them too.

Those who have trouble with the smell of a wetsuit have clearly not spent enough time around drysuit divers. I don't care how much you manage to pee in your wetsuit, it will never smell as bad as most drysuits/drysuit undies. (Even those that don't manage to pee on themselves or have a catheter accident.)
Is that what the Pue in your name stands for...?

Sounds like you've come a ways since your first Coz trip. :thumb:

Note to Don: Get one of those air fresheners you hang up in a car for my dry suit dives. :crafty:

DandyDon:
Is that what the Pue in your name stands for...?

Sounds like you've come a ways since your first Coz trip. :thumb:

Note to Don: Get one of those air fresheners you hang up in a car for my dry suit dives. :crafty:
:) Don, by the time you met me I'd already been to Coz three times and was already diving dry!!!

But I have since moved on to doubles and cave diving. Although I still really love a warm water vacation. Next stop, return trip to CocoView.

pennypue:
:) Don, by the time you met me I'd already been to Coz three times and was already diving dry!!!

But I have since moved on to doubles and cave diving. Although I still really love a warm water vacation. Next stop, return trip to CocoView.
Ah okay, its' been a while. I think I knew that, forgot. Sounds great. :D

I'm drinking a lot of water and spending a lot of time in the water (not the same waters!), but have managed not to piss myself. If swimming in your own pee floats your boat (wetsuit?), then go for it!

Well if swimming in other divers p doesn't float your boat.. better stay upcurrent since 73% of us are confessing.... :mooner::eyebrow:

Nope... I don't marinate... never have... never felt the urge that strongly...
My wife doesn't believe me... She thinks I'm in the "pees but lies about it" category... I know better...
But, that's only because she pees so often she has a hand signal for it...

Why not just use a sign? This thread is useless without pictures! Too funny to stay umm... burried
DSC_2779Large.jpg

Last edited:
Have I before? Yes. Do I on a regular basis? No. It's gross to me, but sometimes you have to.

I always drink a ton of water during the days I dive to avoid DCS. I really only have two options: 1. Allow my bladder to explode, or 2. Pee in my wetsuit. If you are really worried about it you can always open your wetsuit up a bit by pulling on the neck seal or open up the ankle seal and allow freshwater/saltwater in.

Back
Top Bottom