• Yes, I do pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 548 72.3%
  • No, I dont pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 190 25.1%
  • No comment

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

creamofwheat:
Perhaps I should consider depends while diving dry.

Is this something that women can do while diving dry?

I was wondering the other day what they can do since obviously the condom cathader and pee valve wouldnt work. And I am sure that the pain of having to pee really bad is not worse then a internal cathader.. :11:

dhampton82:
Is this something that women can do while diving dry?

I was wondering the other day what they can do since obviously the condom cathader and pee valve wouldnt work. And I am sure that the pain of having to pee really bad is not worse then a internal cathader.. :11:
I never had the urge in my few dry suit dives, but I think I'll incude Depends next time, just in case. :crafty:

JRenee:
and what are you supposed to do... surface, take off your wetsuit, find a nice toilet, then put your wetsuit on and go diving again?

Well, that's just stupid. I mean... no comment...
I have seen divers jerk off their wet suit, then jump back in to pee. In face I did in a rented suit at first. Bought my own, so I just relax. :crafty:

Skeeter1097:
I can see peeing in a 3 mm or even a 5 7 maybe. But not in a cry suit.
When you gotta, you gotta - even more common among older men. :blush:

I have said it before and I will say it again, there are 2 kinds of people. Those that pee in their wetsuits and those that lie about it.

Rainer:
For those who complain about how hard it is to hold it, for whatever reason (you had a few sodas before jumping in, or you have 30 minutes of deco), what do you do on long car trips? Please don't tell me you piss yourself in these cases, too. I just haven't found myself needing to go so bad it couldn't wait. Do as your mother taught you, pee *before* the long trips...
I stop to take a piss, obviously. Bit easier (and safer) to stop the car and take a piss than to ignore a deco obligation?

And yeah, I HAVE peed in a wetsuit, and yeah, it was my own. If you gotta go, you gotta go. If you do pee in your wetsuit however, its VERY important to rinse it THOROUGHLY in order to get it all out or else itll stink.. BADLY

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom